Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching Up

O.k. so I've written a post in about 10 days. We've had what amounts to a significant amount of winter weather here and it has thrown my schedule into a state of chaos. I work for the county/state and we were trying to play catch up for days closed. Between that, catching a stomach virus and trying to do the things I want to post about, I've been as busy as the proverbial one-legged in man. So here's an update w/ pics.
This hawk was just looking for a quiet place to rest out front.

This is the second day after the snow fell. We received about 6 inches. The roads were all down due to ice.
My son and grandson had a wonderful time making a snowman. That's a rare occurrence around here. It hard to make a snowman with just a dusting.
This neighbor was just happy to make it to our street. It took 4 days for him to get the car in his drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment