Thursday, December 30, 2010

Osiyo - Hello

Hello,

Welcome, consider this as a I am likely to get about a statement of intent. It even makes me a bit uncomfortable to try and frame it that way, but I've got to start someplace and I guess this will do. I am starting this blog to offer up my everyday experiences of learning to live a simpler life that consumes fewer of our precious resources and creating a different definition of a successful life from the consumer driven lifestyle that many of us currently follow. I am the first to say that I am no expert, I can only offer you my knowledge and experience and seek yours in return. My hope is that this creates a format like many of the blogs I follow that allows us all Gadugi (to work as a whole or community) toward a common goal) in pursuit of simpler life around producing more for myself and consuming less from large corporations with a eye toward being greener, organic, consuming fewer petroleum generated products, and learning that life with less can be more fulfilling than buying more.

No comments:

Post a Comment